OPE ESITTÄYTYY: Leena Litmanen



We asked some questions from our home economic teacher, Leena Litmanen about her career and her job in our school.

Question number 1: What is it like to be a teacher? What is the best about your job? And the worst?
“Teaching and the students are the best thing in my job, and the worst is to do some extra job, for example administrative work”

Question number 2: How long have you been teacher, and why did you choose to be teacher?
 “My sister told me about the and she almost forced me to be a teacher, because I liked math and home economics. I have been teacher for 28 years”

Question number 3: How long did the education take?
“6 years”

Question number 4: Do you do a lot food and home economic work in your home?
“Yes, I do”

Question number 5: Do you like your colleagues?
“Yes. Specially the young ones.”

Question number 6: What was your favorite school subject when you were in middle school?
“Math”

Question number 7: Have there been any challenging situations during your career?
 “Two boys started to fight and I had to use strong means”

Question number 8: Have there been any dangerous situations during your career?
“Yes. Fat stew started to burn.”





Kommentit