ENGLANNIN TUNTIEN SATOA

1. Who Are you?
I'm Ida Paukkonen and i'm 14 years old.

2. How long have you been in Pyörö´s school?
I have been in Pyörö since the 1st grade. Now i'm in 8th grade in a special maths science class.

3. What do you do on your freetime?
On my freetime i lisäten to music and dance.

4. What is your favorite subject?
I don't know, my favorite subject is maybe German.

5. What do you think about Donald Trump?
I don't like Donald Trump at all.

6. What is your favorite musician?
My favorite musicians probably are One Direction.

7. Do you have any pets?
Yes, i have a dog called Rölli.

8. What is your favorite wintersport?
I don't really like wintersports but maybe skating.

9. What is best think about winter?
Best think about winter is Christmas and hot cocoa.

10.Do you wanna build a snowman?
No, i don't really like snowmans.:)

11. Can you tell something intresting about yourself?
My hobby is dancing hiphop ballet and Contemporary dance.


Pinja Ojala, Lotta Tabell and Oskari Eronen.

Kommentit