Classmate interview

We interviewed our classmate Anna Kellokoski. We asked about her life in elementary school :)
SOOOO...

The 1st question: When and where were you born?
- I was born in kuopio, 31th of may in 2002.

The 2nd question: What was life like when you were younger?
- Well... it was pretty normal :)

The 3th question: What did you usually do when you were younger?
- I was mostly playing and in the days i was in the daycare.

The 4th question: Do you have siblings?
- Yes, i have two sisters.

The 5th question: were you good at school in elementary school?
- Yes, i was.

The 6th question: What was your favorite subject?
- Probally math.

The 7th question: What subjects you didn't like?
- I didn't like sports.

The 8th question: what was your best memory fromelementary school?
- I can't tell :)

The 9th question: Were you bullied or did you bully anyone?
- No, I didn't.

The 10th question: What was your dreamjob when you were younger?
- I don't remember.

The 11th question: What is your dream job now?
- *akward silence* I wanna be a judge.

THANK YOU AND HAVE A GOOD DAY! :) Thanks for reading.

BY: Sonja Suihkonen ja Olivia Melamies :)

Kommentit