This is Erika Itkonen

What is your hobby?
-Poledancing

When is your birthday?
-21. November

Who belong to your family?
-My mum, dad, sister and brother

What is your favorite food?
-I don't have favorite. I have many favorite.

What is your favorite animal?
-I don't have favorite. I like homeanimals.

Do you have any pets?
-No.

Do you have best friends? If yes then who?
-Katriina is my best friend.

What do you usually do with your friends?
-Hang out in bed.

What is your favorite school subject?
-PE.

What is your dream job?
-I don't know yet.

Where do you usually buy your clothes?
-From store.

What are you afraid of?
-I don't know.

What kind of music do you listen to?
-Top tracks.

If the whole world was listening, what would you say?
-I don't know.

What will you do after secondary school?
I will go to high school.

Kommentit